The predecessor of the Ltd. was established in Szendrő, 1954, named Agricultural Machine Repair Station. In the sixties, it belonged to the Agricultural Machinery Company. Back then the company's main task was the producing and maintenance of metal constructions in the livestock industry.
In 1974, due to the government's relocation will - the already well-functioning company - was bought by the Aluminiumproduct Factory of Budapest, which resulted in huge changes in the scope of activity.
Reputated and respected company
During our operation, we gained respect throughout many european countries.Read more